Marketo Core Concepts II
In Marketo Core Concepts II, you will learn how to take your marketing automation to the next level to engage prospects and enhance the relationship with your customers. In this two-day, hands-on course, you’ll learn how to nurture your audience using a multi-stream engagement program, save time by using snippets in your content, scale your programs with My Tokens, create dynamic landing pages, utilize advanced form features and manage your programs with the Marketing Calendar. You’ll also learn how to enhance your reporting and keep your instance organized by employing custom tags, multiple period costs, cloning, and archiving.
*Though not required, it is highly recommended that participants take Marketo Core Concepts I prior to taking Marketo Core Concepts II.
- Execute advanced multi-stream nurturing using the engagement program
- Personalize your content with static and dynamic snippets
- Scale your initiatives with My Tokens
- Create dynamic landing pages
- Utilize advanced form features (hidden fields, progressive profiling, etc.)
- Construct advanced smart campaigns (with choices, wait steps, alert emails, etc.)
- Employ custom tags, multiple period costs, cloning, and archiving
- Manage your programs with the Marketing Calendar
During this fast-moving course, participants will spend most of their time building marketing programs in a Marketo training environment and completing lab exercises.
Ways to attend
Self-paced (included with Marketo Learning Passport subscription)
Marketo Core Concepts II is best for marketing practitioners who have some experience with marketing automation and have worked regularly in the Marketo platform for at least three months. Participants should have an introductory level of Marketo knowledge, including familiarity with program types, channels, smart lists, simple batch and trigger smart campaigns, the Email Editor, segmentations, simple forms and basic reporting.
Suggested follow-on courses
This course costs $1500 per seat, and you can purchase via credit card by selecting a section from the schedule below. You can also purchase seats as a current customer by contacting your sales rep or by emailing email@example.com.
Marketo may cancel or reschedule a course at its discretion and will use reasonable efforts to notify registered students one week in advance. Marketo is not liable for travel-related expenses incurred by students, including in the event of course cancellation or rescheduling. Courses may be cancelled and/or rescheduled up to five business days before the event. If a student does not reschedule within the time-frame specified or does not attend a course for which they are registered without notifying Marketo University, the ability to reschedule is forfeited.
More like this
- Learning Passport Unlimited - Curriculum Version Bundle $5000.00
- Learning Passport Unlimited (ALL training included) - 20% OFF through May 31 with code Summit20 Bundle $5000.00
- Marketo Core Concepts II (Ordered via Sales Rep) Instructor-Led $1500.00
0 scheduled section(s)
There are no sections to display.
There are no reviews for this item.