Are you thinking of taking the Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) exam? The MCE Exam Prep course is designed to help you succeed. In this course, you’ll get tips for taking the certification exam and review the exam objectives including: marketing automation concepts, lead management, targeting and personalization, implementation and operations, and analytics. You’ll also learn industry best practices and walk through sample questions designed to help you focus your preparation efforts in advance of the exam.
- Topics covered in the Marketo Certified Expert exam
- How the sections and topic areas are weighted
- Industry best practices that are likely to appear in the exam
- Types of questions that will appear on the exam and a dissection of sample questions
- Exam study tips from Marketo experts
- Key areas to focus your exam preparation efforts
Ways to attend
The MCE Exam Prep course is for any marketing professional who wants to earn their Marketo Certified Expert credential and who has:
- 1-2 years general marketing experience
- 1 or more years hands-on, practical experience with Marketo in the areas of database marketing, lead database management, marketing programs, design studio, and analytics
This course costs $375 per seat, and you can purchase via credit card by selecting a section from the schedule below. You can also purchase seats as a current customer by contacting your sales rep or by emailing email@example.com.
Marketo may cancel or reschedule a course at its discretion and will use reasonable efforts to notify registered students one week in advance. Marketo is not liable for travel-related expenses incurred by students, including in the event of course cancellation or rescheduling. Courses may be rescheduled up to five business days before the event. If a student does not reschedule within the timeframe specified or does not attend a course for which they are registered, the ability to reschedule is forfeited.
Log in to open an item.
Scheduled course sections: 4