Using Marketo’s powerful engagement platform, you can listen, learn, and engage with prospects and customers, providing them the right content at the right time to acquire, grow, and build brand advocates. In Marketo Overview: What Stakeholders Need to Know, you’ll learn about our engagement platform, study various ways clients use our technology to meet their marketing and revenue goals, and you’ll get an in-depth look at Marketo and how it works. You’ll also learn the basic elements in Marketo that you can use to build the automated programs and campaigns your organization will run, you’ll review administrative tasks, and you’ll be introduced to the technical options to consider for your Marketo setup.
Marketing Automation with Marketo
- Engagement marketing in today’s crowded landscape
- Marketo: the company, sample client types, and how they use Marketo
- The Marketo Engagement Platform: How to use it in engagement marketing
- Essential elements in Marketo: in-depth tour
- Defining your metrics and marketing goals
- Tech setup for smooth integration
- Key configuration and maintenance tasks
Building Programs and Campaigns in Marketo
- Creating your building blocks: emails, landing pages, forms, templates, and other assets
- Building programs and campaigns: program types, program costs, channels, smart lists, segments, and dynamic content
Preparing to implement Marketo
- Setting clear goals for your organization
- Focusing on operational programs: data management, lead scoring, lead lifecycle
- Developing strategies to meet your goals
- Considering your organizational setup
- Additional Marketo resources
Ways to attend
Stakeholders, marketing professionals, administrators, and data analysts who will use Marketo
Suggested follow-on courses:
This course costs $750 per seat, and you can purchase via credit card by selecting a section from the schedule below. You can also purchase seats as a current customer by contacting your sales rep or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketo may cancel or reschedule a course at its discretion and will use reasonable efforts to notify registered students one week in advance. Marketo is not liable for travel-related expenses incurred by students, including in the event of course cancellation or rescheduling. Courses may be rescheduled up to five business days before the event. If a student does not reschedule within the timeframe specified or does not attend a course for which they are registered, the ability to reschedule is forfeited.
Log in to open an item.
Scheduled course sections: 1