Configuring and Managing Marketo is designed to give participants a firm foundation in the key areas of Marketo administration that every admin needs to know. In this course, you’ll learn how to establish secure access to your Marketo instance, customize email settings, create and set up tags and channels following best practices, manage your Marketo-hosted landing pages, and perform other key admin tasks, such as managing your database fields, and working with LaunchPoint partner apps.
- Set login passwords, IP restrictions, URL expiration, users and roles, audit trails, Calendar licenses, and location settings
- Customize Marketo email settings, communication limits, and unsubscribe settings
- Use tags and channels in Marketo
- Manage Marketo-hosted landing pages
- Perform other key admin tasks such as Field management and customization, Calendar entry types, validating virtual event partners through LaunchPoint, Treasure Chest, community support contacts, and Web Personalization admin tasks
Instructor demonstrations help you gain in-class insights into best practices for managing your Marketo instance. Take-home materials help extend your learning beyond the class as you apply what you have learned back in your job.
Ways to attend
Marketing operations personnel who manage one or more Marketo instances
Suggested follow-on courses:
This course costs $375 per seat, and you can purchase via credit card by selecting a section from the schedule below. You can also purchase seats as a current customer by contacting your sales rep or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketo may cancel or reschedule a course at its discretion and will use reasonable efforts to notify registered students one week in advance. Marketo is not liable for travel-related expenses incurred by students, including in the event of course cancellation or rescheduling. Courses may be rescheduled up to five business days before the event. If a student does not reschedule within the timeframe specified or does not attend a course for which they are registered, the ability to reschedule is forfeited.
Log in to open an item.
Scheduled course sections: 4